What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or other device when you access certain websites. Cookies are small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the website for the correct functioning and display of the sites by the user, as well as the collection of statistics. Under no circumstances could cookies damage your computer.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website and help us to provide you with a good experience when browsing our website, as well as to improve it over time. Deactivating these cookies will probably prevent some of the functions offered by these services.
Cookies are then sorted into a number of categories. However, it should be noted that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the case that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Detailed table of own and third-party cookies we use
Multimedia content. Youtube Services.
Analytics or statistics. From third parties. We use different third-party services such as Google Analytics.
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year||Necessary|
|_ga||Used to differentiate the users||2 years||Analytics|
|_gat||Used to limit the percentage of requests||1 minute||Analytics|
|_gid||Used to differentiate the users||1 day||Analytics|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s adverts for the purpose of measuring the advert’s effectiveness and displaying specific adverts for the user||1 year||Marketing|
|test_cookie||Used to test whether the user’s browser accepts cookies||1 year||Marketing|
|VISITORINFO1LIVE||Tries to calculate the user’s bandwidth on pages with integrated Youtube videos||179 days||Social|
|Pref||Records a unique identification that Google uses to track statistics on how visitors use YouTube videos on different websites||8 months||Social|
|YSC||Records a unique identification to provide statistics on what Youtube videos the visitor has watched||Session||Social|
|GPS||Records a unique identification for mobile devices that allow tracking according to geographical location by GPS||1 day||Social|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Records the user’s video player preferences for watching embedded Youtube videos||Persistent||Social|
|yt-remote-device-id||Records the user’s video player preferences for watching embedded Youtube videos||Persistent||Social|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||Records the user’s video player preferences for watching embedded Youtube videos||Session||Social|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||Records the user’s video player preferences for watching embedded Youtube videos||Session||Social|
|yt-remote-session-name||Records the user’s video player preferences for watching embedded Youtube videos||Session||Social|
Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
Google Analytics Privacy Terms: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Google Cookie Terms: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Gesconsult, S.A., S.G.I.I.C. shows information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom of any page of the portal with every login in order to make you aware of it.
In relation to this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when you access any page of the portal during this session.
- Modify the configuration. You will be able to obtain more information about what cookies are, to know Gesconsult, S.A., S.G.I.I.C.’s Cookies Policy and to modify your browser’s configuration in order to restrict or block Gesconsult, S.A., S.G.I.I.C.’s cookies at any time. In the case of restricting or blocking the cookies, you may see the functionalities of the website reduced.
- Continue browsing or move around on the scroll bar: in which case we consider that you accept its use.
How to modify the configuration of the cookies
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of Gesconsult, S.A., S.G.I.I.C. or any other website, using your browser. Each browser operates differently, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do this.
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=%22ie-10%22
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
- Safari: apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- Internet Explorer (Windows Phone): support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Chrome for Android: support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=en-GB
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Changes to this Policy
Version of this Policy: June 2019
C/ Príncipe de Vergara 36, 6º dcha
Tel: +34 91 577 49 31
Firm registered with the CNMV
Founded in 1987, Gesconsult is an asset management firm of collective investment institutions (SGIIC) registered with the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV).
We invest in companies we know in depth to obtain the highest return by prioritizing capital preservation and risk management.
Legal notice: All returns are expressed in net terms, after expenses and fees. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. All returns referring to periods longer than one year are annualised. You can contact us through the website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Source: Gesconsult SGIIC.